Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Time to Clean Up

I've weeded out some of the bad programs and have continued using the ones with potential. I plan to remove the programs off this site that aren't worth anyones time and pay too little. I've been receiving some nice referral money form 1-800-Mail, but I recently have been reading other sites that say this site is a scam. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and continue until I reach minimum payout. If anyone has requested payment from them and not received it, please let me know. Also, Adbux seems to be the best site for clicking a few ads, gaining referrals, and having potential. They post updates about the business dealings almost daily. I have requested payout of $10.84 from 2 or 3 weeks worth of using their programs. 90% of this amount is from referrals. I will update this site with my current earnings from these programs within the next few days and will also inform you if I received payment from Adbux.

1 comment:

la la la said...

I just requested a payment of $40 from 1-800-Mail. That should not be too hard for them to meet me on, especially considering that I have purchased the diamond membership (half off) to get some advertising going. I too have read that they are unreliable. There was one guy who was paid once by them, but that's the only person I found on the net who wasn't screaming that it was a scam. I have 14 people under me right now and you are right... the referral pay is enticing to buy some members to spice up my downline. But there is something fishy with the downline earnings. I can't put my finger on it right now, but there is a pattern that I'm seeing when others expose their earnings in their downline compared to their own earnings. I also can't figure out how they have paid out about $4,000 to members for my advertising, when it cost me $160. I had just assumed that all those pop ups that attack my computer with practically every email is how they are able to do it... plus pay the people above me. Gawd those things are a nightmare, hope you weren't hit by DriveCleaner... that totally illegal popup that would download itself. Deal with that took up three days, plus a police report (long story).

If worse comes to worse, use the earnings for advertising. That's one thing I can say about 1-800-Mail, I get good results advertising through them. They haven't given me any trouble with advertising.

And I'll be sending them the bill for my computer repair to remove the spyware & trojan horses, plus a day rate for having to deal with this crap. That is IF I don't see consistent cash sent to my PayPal account.