Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Awesome New Ad Program

This AdBux program is the best program for clicking on ads. In fact, it just started up last week and is growing rapidly. They pay you $.01 for clicking on ads and their are actually a ton of them available, not to mention after 24 hours you can reclick the same ad. Awesome deal, you can't run out of ads. I have my first referral with this site and they have already earned me $.35 in two days. I'll take what I can get. You can have unlimited referrals but they have to be directly referred. Try this program out, this looks like one thats going to continue to grow at a fast rate since it just started up on 04/10/07, which means referrals will be easier for you to get.

2 comments:

Shane Garbutt said...

Thanks for pointing this one our. I have joined adbux as a referral of yours and look forward to providing you some fruit for this blog labor.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.