Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Slashmysearch Showing Great Potential

I recently signed up for Slashmysearch over the past weekend. So far I have mixed reviews but overall you can't beat getting paid for doing next to nothing. The idea with Slashmysearch is they will pay you up to .25/hour for surfing within their site and using their search engine. You basically get paid to make them your homepage and occastionally search the internet using their search engine, which I can say is pretty effective and user friendly. The great thing about this program is the fact they pay you to do so little and the really attractive feature is their referral program. Slashmysearch will pay you .15/hour for your direct referrals and .05 an hour for their referrals. This could really add up, and takes little effort to earn. I will say the only negative to this program is you're getting paid for the time on their site, I've noticed I normally spend only a few minutes on the site at a time when I load the internet browser. All negatives aside, you can't pass up money being thrown your way. Currently I have only made $.26 from this in the past few days, but I don't have any referrals yet which should change soon. Try this out, it's fairly new so referrals should come easier.

No comments: